There are 2 types of classes listed.
1 – Private Hands On Nail Classes
- Private classes are one on one classes to help you work on the areas you need help with to improve your skill as a nail tech.
- If you would like a Private class taught at your salon please contact Amy about details. You must have a minimum of 6 techs to book a salon class.
- Materials listed are suggestions to help you remember to bring everything you will need for class.
2 – SC State Board Approved CEU Classes for Nail Techs and Cosmetologists.
- Hair Heirs, LLC, 578 Robert M. Grissom Pkwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577. 843-626-9355
- CEU classes are SC Board of Cosmetology approved classes that you can take for credit to use to renew your license.
- IF your state allows hours from other classes in other states such as SC you may be able to use this class in your state as CE hours. You must check with your state board to make sure.
- If you are looking for Disciplinary Classes click here.
Here is a calendar of our current events. If you can not see the calendar click the link and it will be visible. It is a google calendar.
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Location- Hello Gorgeous Nails, 20 Wall St., Barnwell, SC 29812
- Private Class – $150.00
Bring your own supplies.
Private Hands on Class.
2- students per class.
Bring either Acrylic or Gel. Which ever you prefer working with.
Tip or Form Placement
You will find below a list of items you will need. This is just some help, you can bring other items if you would like or if you have questions.
No refunds and no transfers. Class dates are scheduled on Sundays for convenience .
Want to learn?
Come learn in a small class where you get help and ask as many questions as you can think of to ask. 😀
This is a 6hr class. If you need additional time, please schedule an additional class.
1. Gel/Acrylic Brushes
2. 2-4 Hand towels/Table Towels (disposable)
3. 4-100 grit files
4. 4-180 girt files
5. Dry Sanitizer container
6. Nail Wipes
7. 2-Nail Brushes for cleaning nails
8. Primer (recommended by your manufacturer)
9. Gel/Acrylic products
10. Pink, White & Clear Gels or Acrylic
11. 70% or Higher Alcohol
12. Paper towels
13. Zip-lock bags
15. Orange wood sticks
16. Top Coat
17. Red Polish or gel polish
18. Nail Forms
19. Cuticle Oil
20. Extension cord & power strip
21. UV Light/LED Light recommended by product manufacturer
22. Practice Hand or Come with No Nails